Dream Team Experience Week
Become part of the Planet Cake Dream Team! Would you like to spend a whole week in the Planet Cake production kitchen, along side Ritzy, Anna Maria, Neoko and our Planet Cake dream team? Well now you can! Planet Cake is offering you a week in our Planet Cake kitchen where you will get to experience what it really means to be part of Planet Cake. You will be given work allocated according to your level of cake decorating skill, everything from making sugar flowers to reproducing some of our popular online cakes (beginners will be given sugar work). You will be exposed to how our production kitchen operates and get to watch all the Artists doing what they do best, making spectacular couture cakes! You will be treated as a guest staff member and be allocated a kitchen buddy to take care of you. This is an experience rather than a cake decorating workshop and would be suitable for people wanting to observe some of the best cake decorators in the country, or for those who are wanting to set up their own business’ and who wish to observe a real working kitchen in action before they take the plunge. Planet Cake will only be offering 1 place a week, for a limited time only!
Conditions: This is an ‘experience’ only, we will not be conducting a cake decorating lesson, but rather you will be given work according to your skill base. You will have a buddy to help you with any questions you may have and set you up for the week, you will not be asked to do any work that you do not feel confident in doing, and if you purely wish to observe this is fine also.
What to bring?
- Suitable closed in footwear, long pants (no shorts or skirts) and a shirt you do not mind getting dirty
- Lunch (There are available cafes/take away shops in Balmain should you wish to purchase your lunch)
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Apron and tea towels
- Access to all tools, equipment and ingredients
- Observing Planet Cake Artists in action
- Learning Planet Cake production methods
- Being a part of the Planet Cake team
- Cake Decorating & Sugar Work experience
- Contributing to Kitchen Management activities
- Meeting and getting to know the Planet Cake Artists
- Observing complex cake decorating first hand
- Learning Planet Cake systems and processes
- Having a fun and unique learning experience
Price: $1,650.00 (including GST)
Sorry! This course is not scheduled to run in the next 6 months
Please select a specfic course date to view further details